Monday, October 27, 2008

NOT MUCH COOKING AT THE PARSONAGE!

Sorry I have not been doing much cooking at the parsonage lately, But I have been enjoying wonderful food from the some of the best cooks in our church. October is Pastor appreciation month and we have been invited out for the most delicious meals you have every eaten. I just want to Thank you all for inviting us and for all those who have put all the goodies in our car after church. I will try to get back to doing some cooking around here soon.:)

3 comments:

Michele said...

I hope I have a birthday dinner of sauerkraut & mashed potatoes coming soon!

Dorcas said...

Pastor Appreciation Month sort of spoils us, doesn't it?

Rob and Deanna said...

http://comeandpeek.blogspot.com/
This blogger calls her Blog "Sunday Baker" Thought you might enjoy. :-)